Chandbalis, jhumkas or danglers, here is a list of the different types of Indian earrings. Buy Earrings For Women Online.
Stone Studded Jhumka Earrings
Meenakari Peacock Jhumka Style Earrings
Layered Jhumka Style Earring
Traditional Gold Plated Jhumka Earring
Combo Pair Of Jhumka Earrings
Combo Pair Of Jhumka Style Earring
Stone Studded Chandbali Earrings
Floral Chandbali Earrings
White Flower Chandbali Earring
Yellow Floral Embellished Earrings
Cz Stone Studded Peacock Style Jhumka Earring
Stone Studded Peacock Jhumka Style Gold Plated Earrings
Stone Studded Jhumka Drop Gold Plated Earrings
Classic Gold Plated Dangle Earrings
Traditional Gold Plated Jhumka Earring
Earrings for Women
You have worn the best outfit from your wardrobe and paired it with beautiful high heels, but still, you are feeling incomplete ? It is because of the jewellery. Jewellery plays a very important role in defining our whole outfit. Now, it depends on which piece goes well with your outfit. There are many types of jewellery pieces, such as rings, necklace, mangalsutra, bracelet, earrings, maang tikka, etc. But one jewellery item that can enhance your whole look is the Earring. Earrings are the type of jewellery that is attached to the ear via a piercing. It is worn by both men and women but is seen that women are obsessed with it. It is found in different materials like metal, stones, woods, quills, and fabrics. It ranges from small loops and studs to large chandbali. The choice of earrings depends on your attire and overall look.
Ways to choose your earrings:
- Choose your earrings according to your attire. Either you can go for a matching colour or in gold and silver.
- Choose according to your face shape. Small earrings will make your face look oval while long earrings will make your face look round.
- Choose according to the occasion. Heavy earring will make your outfit look heavy while small earrings will make it look light.
- Choose your earrings according to your necklace, bangles and rings. You can not play with contrast as it will make you look weird.
There are some more earring options:
- Studs: If you love minimalism then studs are the best earrings for you. Studs are sober jewellery which hugs the ears in the perfect way. It is found in many different designs and patterns from which you can choose accordingly. It looks well with your suit, saree, western wear and anything.
- Hoops: Hoops are the classic earrings that are worn with any attire. It goes well with your Indian and Western attire. It looks beautiful and simple. It is found in many designs and patterns so you can choose according to your preference.
- Drop earrings: Drop earrings come with long chains. This earring hangs. You can find it in many different sizes, colours and patterns. If you get your perfect earrings then you will be able to pair it with a suit, sarees, jeans, dress, and anything.
- Jhumka: One of the most beautiful Indian jewellery is Jhumka. It is in traditional bell-shape and Indian women love it. This jewellery piece comes in gold, silver, and in many different colours. You can choose accordingly and pair it with your silk saree, traditional saree, suits or any other Indian attire.
Earrings from India: Exquisite Adornments for your Ears
Indian Earrings and Indian Outfits
Indian Outfits like saree are generally heavy and shiny. When we talk about earrings, it plays an important role in women s lives as it merges well with the Indian outfits. But choosing your earrings is not that simple. You have to match its colour, look and design. Luckily, the market is full of different styles of earrings like Chandeliers, jhumkas, chandbalis, and latkans. These Indian earrings look great with Saree. According to your Indian outfit or saree, you can get your favourite pair of earrings and make yourself look graceful and sparkling.
SDJewelz: The finest E-shop for earrings